Monday, December 3, 2007

Welcome to Presley's Page


Hello friends and family and welcome to my blog called "Presley's Page". My mom and dad thought it would be a good idea to start this page to allow me to easily share photos, video and stories about yours truly. Bookmark the URL for this page and check in once in a while and see what I am up to. As I start this blog, I am 8 months and 10 days old. I am "Crawling" already in my own special way and not a day goes by without lots of giggles and laughing at mommy and daddy.

I love going to Sea World and to the petting zoo with my daddy. I have my two bottom teeth, top two coming in, and I have more on the way!

I am learning how to feed myself with banana stars and I love my fruits and veggies...but what I really like to eat is the food right off mommy and daddy's plates instead. Maybe some day they will let me have more than just a taste!
Stick around, I have a lot on my mind to share with you all...
Love, PM

1 comment:

Aunt Dee said...

Such a big girl feeding yourself Presley. You did a good job picking up those tiny pieces. I love you, Aunt Dee