Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Does this mean I'm Canadian now?


So we crossed the border to Surrey BC by car, and the guy at the border didn't even stamp my passport!! What's up with that, eehh? By the way, in case you didn't know...everyone in Canada says eehh, I'm pretty good at making that sound too! Mommy took me to my first bridal shower for cousin Brandi and her soon to be husband Keven. I've never seen so many women all in one room. I got to meet lots of new people, and Tia Tita came too. I really loved all the beautiful butterflies on the napkins and the food was so yummy...fruit and whipped cream, delicious!! I wanted to eat all of the tissue and wrapping paper from Brandi's gifts, but mommy says it's not polite. I can't wait to go to the next one! I'm still trying to figure out why no one actually took a shower. The best part of the whole trip was staying with Cousins Gary and Sabrina, they LOVE me!! I was spoiled rotten all weekend long and Gary loves to kiss my feet ;-) I really love all of my Canadian family, does this mean I'm Canadian now, eehh?

1 comment:

Brandi said...

You have grown up so quickly Presley! I was so happy when you came and visited Canada on the weekend of my wedding shower. What a surprise, thanks for being there. Keven and I would love it if you and your Mommy and Daddy can plan another trip to come visit Vancouver again, soon!
We love you. XOXOX