Sunday, April 27, 2008

MY FIRST HAIRCUT

Well I guess Mommy and Daddy were tired of me looking like a ragamuffin, so they decided to take me in to get a trim. Which is good in my "eyes" because it was getting hard to see. Plus it's sooo HOT I needed the ventilation.

We hopped over to a place in La Jolla that had a toy store attached to it. There were some cool chairs to sit on that looked like cars and airplanes, but my Mommy was a bit nervous. SO I sat on her lap to keep her calm and happy.

Nothing major. A quick trim of my bangs and a snip on the tips and it was all over. I would do it again but I'm hoping to have hair as pretty as Mommy's some day. So I'll keep working on it.

Check out the experience first hand. It's a bit long (4:30ish) so if this kind of thing doesn't excite you I understand. Love, Presley.


No comments: