Monday, January 19, 2009

The Winter Months...




It's hard to believe they call this winter when it's like a hundred degrees outside. I actually went swimming at my Gammies house today.

But this has been a fun winter none the less. This isn't my first winter, but possibly one that I'll remember when I'm old...like really old....like 30. I got some cool winter boots from Mommy and I broke them in by playing in the leaves outside on a rare rainy day. (Check out the pic) I had a blast outside. My hooded jacket was like a special Wonder Woman Suit (Don't know who that is but Daddy says she's cool) When I had my hood on I felt like nobody could see me. So it made for some great Peek-A-Boo sessions. My parents had no clue where I was. They kept saying "Where's Presley"...I had them fooled...amatures...

I also took a trip up to this place called Julian. Nice place, but not much for a young girl like myself to do. Except for the snow of course. Gammy came with me and Daddy for this trip. I built my first snowman and even tried snow sledding for the first time. But Daddy kept making us crash. I think he needs to work on his sledding skills a bit. But my snowman rocked (see pic). I called him Chi-Chi after the dog I got for Christmas. He's my new friend, so I said why not...I like the name.

Santa was really good to me this year too. He got me a new Pink Kitchen Set with a stove, oven and refrigerator. I love it. I even make Daddy lunch almost every day now. I got to see Nana and my Auntie Lori too. They brought me a giant car full of toys and clothes that Santa accidentally left up in Orange County. He must have had a heavy load and had to drop it off early. But my Nana knew to bring it to me so I would be happy. The clothes my Auntie Lori gave me were very nice and Mommy said I would put Surrey Cruise to shame with my fashion sense. I don't know who that is but she must dress nice too.

Over all the end of my 2008 was great. I spent New Years eve with my friends In Orange County. We played games and ate chocolate cake. And who doesn't like chocolate cake??? huh?

I'm looking forward to this new year. Daddy and Mommy are taking me to Disneyland for my birthday. I've been there before so I'm a veteran. I'll have to show Daddy my favorite rides. 2008 was good, but 2009 will be even better for the Aguilar clan. And I'll do my best to keep you all posted. I love you all..........Presley

1 comment:

Aunt Dee said...

Presley, you are just too cute!!!
Thank you for keeping your blog up to date. I have fun reading it and watching you grow via pictures. I miss you and love you,
Aunt Dee

ps hope to see you soon